79 Miller Road, HEALESVILLE VIC 3777$2,650,000
House - HEALESVILLE VIC
Are you considering a total lifestyle change, or maybe thinking about diversifying your current business income? If the answer is yes, then this property could be exactly what you are looking for. The 40 acre/ 16.15ha farm is a thriving business, beautifully and thoughtfully laid out, with a lemon and lime orchard and a boutique vineyard. There is an abundance of water, with multiple dams and tanks for irrigation. The property offers spectacular views, complete privacy, a unique architect-designed home, an in-ground pool with solar heating.
The business is ready for the new owner to walk in and take over this well-established seasonal operation.
– fully operational sorting and packing shed
– machinery shed
– tractors, forklifts, equipment
– cool room
– business office
– workers’ lunch room and ample parking space
– established commercial market as well as local clientele
– producing an average 200 – 250 dozen bottles of award-winning Sauvignon Blanc per year
The home overlooks a tranquil valley with views of the distant mountains.
– spacious layout with separately zoned open plan living, entertaining and dining areas
– four bedrooms with built-in robes
– master bedroom with ensuite
– family bathroom
– well-appointed kitchen with ample storage and bench space, gas / electric cooking and dishwasher, perfectly set up for a master chef
– open fire place, solid fuel wood heating, split systems
– mezzanine floor used as a library and retreat, with views of Mt St Leonard
– quality fixtures, fittings, window furnishings and floor covering throughout
– north facing doors in every room open out to the entertaining decks
– established landscaped gardens and courtyard dining areas perfect for breakfast or lunch on a sunny day
– mature deciduous and native trees all around the property
– pool house providing a protected, spacious entertaining area
– separate studio/bungalow/home office with verandah and views of Mt. Dandenong
A beautiful lifestyle, a thriving business, and a chance to live in the famous Yarra Valley. There is so much to see that a personal inspection is a must.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 40 acres