49 Don Road, HEALESVILLE VIC 3777Sold
A stand out from the rest!
House Sold - HEALESVILLE VIC
This quality built home is only 12 years old, the vendors have built their home packed full of outstanding high end fixtures, fittings, window furnishings and floor coverings, and have presented it beautifully. The location is convenient for easy access into Healesville’s Main Street, all schools and public transport.
* Semi Heritage designed home
* Corner allotment with side gates for access into rear yard
* 1643m2 allotment, low density residential zone with all services available
* Fully fenced front yard with remote access gates
* Four bedrooms all with robes plus study
* Master bedroom with walk through built in robes, complete ensuite with built in sauna
* Beautifully appointed kitchen with red gum cabinetry, granite bench tops and a large walk in pantry, quality appliances, smeg oven, miele dishwasher and miele gas cook top
* Spacious open plan meals and family room
* Formal lounge room with feature gas log fire
* Family bathroom with granite tops, separate toilet
* Ornate cornices, granite bench tops throughout
* Refrigerated reverse cycle heating and cooling on 3 phase power
* Ducted vacuum system, sensor lights around the house
* 15,000 litres of water plumbed into house for toilets
* Attached double garage with remote access and rear access roller door
* Paved and covered rear outdoor entertaining area
* Garage in rear yard, 3.6W X 4.2L X 2.5H
* Beautifuly established gardens and lawns with citrus orchard, veggie garden and a chicken run
First time to market, inspections are sure to impress any genuine buyer looking for nothing but quality, space and convenience in a wonderful location.