4/7 McGregor Avenue, HEALESVILLE VIC 3777Sold $450,000
Beautiful Victorian Period Unit
Unit Sold - HEALESVILLE VIC
An opportunity is available to secure a very well presented unit in a convenient location to Healesville’s Main Street, local parks and public transport. The unit sits at the front of the four unit complex offering a low maintenance garden with sensational Northerly Mountain views.
* Inspect by private appointment
* 311m2 allotment, fully fenced rear yard with rear decking
* Two bedrooms
* Master bedroom is very generous in size with built in robes
* Bedroom two is perfect for Queen bed for guests, family or an ideal home office
* One complete bathroom, separate toilet
* Well appointed kitchen with ample bench and storage space, quality stainless appliances
* Dining room is perfect for family gatherings and dinner parties
* Lounge room at front is generously spacious
* Natural gas ducted heating, reverse cycle split system and ceiling fans throughout
* Quality floor coverings, window furnishings, fixtures and fittings throughout
* 10ft ceilings with ornate cornices
* Double lock up garage with remote access plus space for storage and workshop area
* For those that need it, the unit is set up with front entrance ramp and other aids for access inside and out.
You can move in, put your feet up, sit back and enjoy the lifestyle you’ve been looking for in this beautifully presented unit.