28 Fairview Road, CHUM CREEK VIC 3777$630,000-$690,000
Escape to the Country
House - CHUM CREEK VIC
Located at the end of a no through road, guarantees privacy, no passing traffic, peace and quiet. Within a 5 minute drive into Healesville’s Main Street, schools, public transport and the RACV country club.
The home offers plenty of space for growing families with plenty of bedrooms and living space.
* 1891m2 allotment with lots of natural flora making the property ideal for the birds and the bees
* Solid timber well appointed kitchen with gas / electric cooking with the added slow combustion cooking which also heats water along with the solar hot water system
* Four very spacious bedrooms all with built in and walk in robes
* Family bathroom, separate toilet
* Second bathroom adjacent to the study, which could also be a master bedroom, your choice
* Bedroom four is down stairs and could also be a kids retreat, music room or guest bedroom and offers natural gas heating
* Open plan dining and living room with solid fuel heating, reverse cycle split system and ceiling fans
* The home is filled with lots of natural light, quality fixtures and fittings
* Shedding is ample with an oversized engineered carport attached to a double garage / workshop, at the rear is a wood storage shed
* Two, 44,000 litre water tanks with new liners
* You can be self sufficient with the extensive vegetable garden along with a mixture of fruit trees
Very rarely do homes sell on this street and there is a reason for that, and it is because of the friendly neighbourhood, the serenity and the private location.
Inspections are sure to impress.