16 Maddens Lane, GRUYERE VIC 3770Sold $1,902,500
Escape to the country
House Sold - GRUYERE VIC
Contemporary country living in the beautiful Yarra Valley on eleven acres of park like setting and land for wildlife, including five acres of grazing for the family horses or any other livestock you desire. This property is absolutely stunning, you will be captivated upon entry through the meandering driveway, past the two dams with the family of ducks, which then leads you to the main residence and detached two bedroom cottage.
The main residence offers large open plan living with a well appointed kitchen offering ample storage and Caesar stone bench tops, natural gas and electric cooking including a dishwasher with permanent built in water filtration. The very inviting large open fire place and in floor natural gas heating along with the evaporative cooling keeps the home very comfortable in all seasons.
• Three generous bedrooms all with built in robes and garden views
• Ensuite to master bedroom with entrance to the spacious French Provence-inspired side court and decorative wind-protection wall.
• Family bathroom
• Separate home office, relax while you work taking in the view and the bird life
• Bi-fold doors that open up to a wind-sheltered French Provence-style courtyard with a large table and bench seats, and BBQ/ open fire place – ideal for large gatherings and entertaining.
• Energy: Large solar system and supportive battery – grid-connected. Mains gas.
• Water: 125,000 l of rain water, plus garden water. Sprinkler system on the roof
• All bedrooms are carpeted, floors in living areas are bamboo with all wet areas being tiled
• Shelters and holding yards for horses, alpacas, chicken coop and run
• Native vegetation and some European trees for colour and contrast, with extensive vegetable garden, including a garden shed and a mix of fruit trees with a wonderful and very inviting landscaped native garden and frog pond with ornamentals.
The Cottage is separate free-standing and self-contained
• Two bedrooms and lounge/dining room with wood fire heater
• Kitchen area with Tasmanian Oak benchtop and cupboards
• Bathroom with shower and built-in vanity
• Air conditioning
• Veranda and cottage garden in front
• Three bay barn style shed, ideal for tractor and cars plus workshop space with an additional side carport
• Plenty of extra parking space anywhere on the property
• The views toward Mount Toolebewong, the privacy and space, the beautiful grounds and the two dwellings certainly make this property one you should take the time to inspect, inspections are sure to impress!
Private inspections only, with two adult people from the same household are available.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 11 acres
- 3 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Gas Heating
- Evaporative Cooling