10 Crowley Road HEALESVILLE, VIC 3777Sold $595,000
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION!
House Sold - HEALESVILLE VIC
AUCTION, JUNE 15TH @ 11.30AM, UNLESS SOLD PRIOR
If walking distance to schools, public and school transport, the Main Street of Healesville is a must then this property should be on your list to inspect. The property measures 776m2 is fully fenced and offers low maintenance with established gardens.
* Well appointed kitchen with dishwasher,electric cooking
* Large master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
* Three remaining bedrooms with robes
* Separate dining/ meals
* Large and bright front lounge room
* Second living room or an ideal home office
* Family bathroom, separate toilet
* Natural gas ducted heating, reverse cycle split system
* Covered rear outdoor decking
* Single carport plus lock up workshop and storage space
* Rear garden shed and fire pit
A fantastic opportunity!
Stuart was very professional, friendly and extremely helpful. He was considerate that we were first home buyers and ensured that we had a thorough understanding of each part of the process along the way. Compared to previous experiences with real estate agents he refreshingly had all parties’ best interests at heart, and tried to make each step as easy as possible. We will definitely be seeking Stuart out when we require an agent in the future.
Buyer of house in Healesville, VIC
Stuart was very professional in his communication with us right from the beginning. He was patient and understanding, taking the time to answer all of our questions, he was upfront with fees and true to his word.
Stuart went above and beyond what we expected. Within hours the photos were complete, and our house was listed online, within 4 days we had our first open house and first offer! We would recommend Stuart to anyone looking at buying or selling.
Seller of house in Healesville, VIC